We help people with their residential and commercial real estate needs. HWY 12 Properties is a locally owned and managed real estate practice serving Sonoma, Napa and Marin counties.
Sue Simon has business creation and building in her background. She continued on that path by creating H12P as an independent real estate brand to reflect her passion for wine country living and commitment to enriching the community.
We will will engage your imagination, ask the right questions, listen intently, and sift, sort and clarify your responses to keep you moving forward in your desired direction. When you want to sell your home or buy that ultimate property, you can always expect our full attention, skilled guidance and valuable input from our team of experts to assure a smooth and successful real estate transaction.
Our Standards of Practice
- Communication — Availability and responsiveness are so important in our business. We commit to responding to you within the business day. And, for us, every day is a “business day.”
- Knnowledge — Market conditions, real estate laws, county and city regulations, and technology change constantly. We stay abreast of these changes so that we always operate in a current context
- Confidentiality — We treat your personal information as we would our own; we don’t share it with anyone without your permission. Trust is the foundation of our relationship.
- Negotiation — You are the decision maker in this process. We are here to support you by suggesting ideas and alternatives and helping you evaluate them by bringing to bear market data, knowledge and expertise
- Advocacy — As agents, understanding your needs and desires and acting on them skillfully is our forte. We listen actively and reflect our observations back to you in a continual reassessment of your goals and objectives so that you can achieve your best outcome.
- Resources — We are expert in the buying and selling of real estate. When you have questions outside the scope of our practice, we can suggest someone for you to talk with whether the issue is how to engineer a complex septic system or if a slipcover is the best way to recover your couch. Our resource network is a collection of people that we believe to be tops in their field.